Old September 7th 04, 01:41 PM
Miss Violette

I iz notted at all wet, Dis isa gud thing cause I likezta play inna water
wif mine pawz butted I duzn't like anofur part of minez furz wet.... You
dida gudgud job of drifin, letz go get some bugz...
OEJ takes her gear off, straightens her furz a bit and stands ready to hunt
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

we kan 'prt or ride isa yourown choice. I wuuld likta see ifin der is
bigbig bugz down der, OEJ

Ok, let'z do bof. We can ride da motorcycle fru da teleporter! Let'z
gib it a try...

ShortTail Tom and OEJ hop on the motorcycle, snug down their helmets,
and get comfortable seated. STTom starts up the bike, gooses the
throttle to get a nice roar, then guides the bike towards the
teleporter. They zoom into the door of the 'porter....

and come flashing out the other side, headed straight for the river!
STTom keeps control of the bike and manages to stop in just a couple
feet of water. The bike entering the water kicks up a big bow wave that
soaks STTom but leaves OEJ pretty much untouched.

Sppppppppppppppppp............... Yech!

Iz you ok, bootiful OEJ? STTom turns around frantically to check on his
favorite kitty girl in the whole world. Oh, good, it looks like I waz
da only one to get wadder all over. Here, let me get us out of here...

He slowly and carefully wheels the bike back to shore, then parks it in
a nice, sandy, dry area and helps OEJ climb down off the bike.

Well, now dat we iz here we could go look for some nice big buggies!

STTom
ShortTail Tom wrote in message

Miss Violette wrote:

I nefur did see a lizzard but Lillith sayed dey isa funfun, I duz katch
mothz do I isa 'xpurrt in huntin dem, OEJ, so glad she hooked up with a

like

minded boycat

It getted away purty quick. Darned Lizzard!

Maybe we can ride really fast to da 'lympics, or ride through the
teleporter. I'll bet dere are lotz of good buggies and lizzards at da
bottom of da Gran Canyum. Den we could maybe go hunting dem togeffur?

STTom