Old September 19th 03, 02:00 AM
Sherry

I am in a very bad situation here and need to get out of this house. I won't
bore you
with all the details, but I will be going into a women's shelter for a short
time until I
can find work and get settled again...no cats allowed... :-( What I need
is someone to
take my two boys for that time. I''m hoping that it won't be any longer than
2 to 4
weeks, if all goes according to plan.

Brat (Siamese) was declawed on all 4 feet by his previous owner. Linus (Maine
Coon) has
not been declawed. Both are neutered and both are well behaved. You can see
them by
clicking on the link to my Yahoo album below.

Lynn, pleaase check with the Humane Societies in your area. At our H.S., we
provide care *for free* to any woman who is in your situation, as well as
elderly folks who go to the hospital. It's just a community service, and
something we believe is important. The H.S.'s in your area may offer the same.
The pets are kept as long as it takes for the woman to get a place of her own,
and owners are encouraged to come daily and feed/play with their pets.

Sherry