Old September 19th 03, 04:01 PM
L. Kelly

Hi Sherry,

Thanks so much for your kind words in such a trying time. Please know that I am leaving
this time before the situation escalates into something much worse and that my
self-esteem is still intact. The only thing holding me here at this time is my babies.
Once they are safe, I will be fine.

--
Hugs,
Lynn