Old September 11th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

Oh fangyu it would mak meowmie furry happy. Tha Dog's name is Sally furom
tha House uf Jones.

She was a furry speshul dog, meowmie ses, and lukked after them when they
was kids; she was speshully gud at chasing pysunus snakes away an cotchin
them befor they bit ennywun. Altho I dusnt like dogs, that sounds lik a
furry useful dog to hav.
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Jasmeen,

Of course youze Meowmie can add a D*gs name to the Wall and the Calling of
Names as well. Thru the years there have been all sorts of species
memoralized on the wall and in the Calling of Names at the Ball from
hoomin to bunny rabbits

Just let either Mietze or me know and weze will be sure to add the D*gs
name.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

It soils mi mouf to say this but I will becos Meowmie askd me toi. Can yu
put a D*g thing's name on tha wall? cos meowmie's D*g thing (she wasn't
allowid a cat, pur child) wentid tu rainbow bridj this yeer an she is
still missin hur tho why wud yu miss a d*gthing when yu haf 6 cats?
Jasmeen a little miffed...