Old October 6th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Ratfinx reads a Pome

Dat wuz juss bootiful.

Rebecca

"Ratfinx" wrote in message
Ratfinx stands on the podium very nervous but with the strength of her
new friends finds the courage to speak up:

I haz no kitty to pay triboot to today beclawz i came into a howz
wivout kitties. My meowny will not speek of wat happind to da kitties
dat luked afta her befur, she has too grate a sorrow. But she did
rite this pome and has ast me to delivver it to da assemblee.

Heer is her pome:

"To all the cats i ever loved

Time is short, my furry friend, and shorter still for thee
A fleeting rub of love and comfort amidst life's fitful sea
Arriving in a flash of fur and toys and chasing games
The years mature your sleeping skills and sitting on my lap
your purrs cheer and condolement bring
You own me
And then you're gone, your journeys done and here I am still
Left to ponder deeply on the gifts you gave, the solace to my weary
heart, and mine own mortality to treasure.

Alirat"

Ratfinx bows her head and gives a sort of curtsy sort of bob and
scampers off the podium to hide in the crowd.