Old July 5th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Rosie has a forever home

"Shirley" wrote in message
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule is
going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her new home
Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus - with me she
was never still for more than a few seconds, just long enough to be
stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a passing foot/ankle.

Another successful fostering. Well done, Shirley.

Tweed