Old July 6th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Rosie has a forever home

On 2006-07-04, Shirley penned:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up
phone call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed
with the family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin
training schedule is going to plan). Some time between leaving me
and arriving at her new home Rosie went through a transformation and
is now a lap fungus - with me she was never still for more than a
few seconds, just long enough to be stroked once or for her to do a
'hit and run' on a passing foot/ankle.

Yay!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully