Old July 6th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default Rosie has a forever home

Shirley wrote:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.

Purrs that Rosie's foreverhome continues to work well for all concerned.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe