Old March 16th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Noos Server issues, (not tuu serious)

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:26:42 +0000, Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:52:18 +0000, Fred wrote:

Hihi kitties,
I've been running into a little difficulty with my noos server,
( I think it's them) and a few messages that I thought were going to be
posted here neffer got to be. This time the machinery doesn't seem to
like my email address, as if they neffer herd uv munged email
addresses.
Ennyway, I'm tring a new noos klient an want tuu see ifn that
makes a difference. Ifn it duzn't, then may bee I'll swap nooos
servers.

We see you, Uncle Fred.

Yeah I expect this one's OK, because when they don't work I get error
messages and they don't even get sent. I saw this one get sent and come
back to me in just a few seconds, so I know it's probably gone out there.

--
/home/fred/newssignature00001.txt