Old May 28th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Buster is missing - He's found!

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:38:12 +0200, "Nadia N."
wrote:
I'm so glad that you found him! You must have been frantic. I know I
would have been if one of mine had pulled such a BCT on me.

Purrs that Buster has learned his lesson and will not be pushing out
screen doors anymore.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety

He's so curious and has such a strong shovel-nose. I'll have to fix the
bottom track on that door - I'd noticed that it was loose when I opened
and
closed the door, but thought it was still secure when locked. I guess I
have to think more laterally!

always have to think of them as a naughty 2 year old that will get into
everything and anything. They train you with out you even realizing ;-)