Old June 19th 05, 06:10 PM
W. Leong

"Marina" wrote in message
Not to mention the crash in the middle of the night as the curtains come
down accompanied by a kitten, the boom-boom as a kitten plays in a thick
cardboard box (how can a box make so much noise???), the scuffle-shuffle
as a kitten chases a TP roll greebling all over the house, leaving a trail
of shredded TP along the way, the jingle-jangle as a kitten pushes around
Meowmie's earring on the dresser... Guess who didn't get much sleep last
night?

Purrs for the kitties in Ottawa.

That's why I got an adult cat intead of a kitten.

But can you keep her is a room by herself at night as far from you bedroom
as possible?
Rusty, even as an adult, made lots of noises in the room next to mine
early in the morning. Even got a complaint from my downstairs neighbour.
Finally I put him in a room furthest from my bedroom,
with no furniture and only his carrier, litter box and food dish. It has
became his room over the years.

Winnie
--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.