Old November 4th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Force of personality

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Enfilade wrote:
Suki may also be more *receptive*.

Try this--stop "looking" for the force of her projecting at you,
and
start "looking" for the gentle tug of her seeking input from you.

It's like....imagine Pickle is a sun, giving off projections as
light....
...Suki may be a black hole, pulling them in.

Suki will therefore not provide you with a strong, comforting
presence....she is a receptacle seeking fulfillment, and hopefully
you
can find some companionship and affection in *you* being the
strong
one who fills that void for her.

I also think that they're each different types of souls. Suki
sounds
like a very content and happy cat.\\

Out first poodle Willie was like that. Barely anybody home. She
could lose her supper dish. I really think she didn't get enough
oxygen at birth.

It was just as well we had her. She was absolutely show perfect.
Not a single flaw in her coat or conformation. But they do look for
the spark in the eyes and she just didn't have it. Only produced
one live pup over the years as well. The breeder had planned to
keep her for show and then for breeding since she was such a good
looking dog. Selling her to us was one of the smartest things she
ever did.

Jo