Old February 4th 04, 02:38 AM
Christina

Yeah, I've had a few tell me I've been killfiled and it doesn't bother me at
all....the way I see it there really is no reason to have someone's messages
blocked or to killfile someone. I mean, if you don't want to read that
person's messages then just don't read them and exercise self control and
don't respond. I told a couple of people in here that I killfiled them and
really haven't lol....it really is a silly thing to do.

Chris

--
http://www.geocities.com/chrissy_1228/ourkittycats.html
"Steve Crane" wrote in message

"Christina" wrote in message
I'm sure she has you blocked so I wouldn't expect any responses at all,

but
like you said, there will others to put in their two cents. Same ****
happened to me.

Christina

I doubt she really has anyone blocked, claims of "killfiling" are just
another method of slamming those who disagree with her. It's her excuse

for
continuing to act like spoiled child.