Old September 18th 12, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default Disaster - Espy is dead

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:48:42 PM UTC-4, dgk wrote:
He was so smart and curious. The doorbell would ring, three cats would run upstairs or to the basement, but Espy walked to the door to see who was coming in. Well, at least it was quick. I guess he didn't suffer. I know that we all die, but I wish I could have had him longer. He was just special and I already miss him.

I'm so sorry. My Fin went that way. One day he was getting a clean bill of health from the vet, and 2 weeks later I came home from work and he was dead on the living room floor. I will never forget him.

My condolences.
Jane