Old March 30th 15, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Littermaid LM980

Anybody have actual experience with Littermaids?

I'm thinking the real potential benefit is only that it sweeps the
litter after each use.

It's very simple, it moves a rake through the litter. I can make
something that does better. The only difference is it would not be
automatic. I know there are lots of bad experiences with them, but I'm
mainly interested in that aspect. The fact it is automatic. Or at least
in theory it's automatic.

I'm sure that designing one that works reliably wouldn't be very
difficult for them to do, but they probably have a price point that
rakes in the greatest number of buyers.