Old March 19th 04, 11:33 PM
Tracy

"Mary" wrote in message om...

This really is a good point. Much as I love my cats I had not thought
of this. It's as though my mind stops at the worst possible outcome,
that
they might get hit on the busy street first thing. Both have collars,
but I
will have some tags made with their names and my contact info this
weekend and attach them.

Yeah! That makes me happy! I didn't really mean to start a debate
about leaving cats alone for the weekend. What I meant to point out is
that stuff does happen, even to owners with the best of intentions,
and it's so much better for a lousy $15 per cat or less, to make it
easy for neighbors, vets, shelters and animal control to do the right
thing and get that kitty back home before something bad happens to it
: