Old April 29th 05, 03:44 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

lol!

Um ... Barry?

Translation, please? I can't find my decoder ring.

I apologize, I was talking about crunchy cat food, you know little
shapes and things...I have been purposely spoiling him to see how far
he would go...

Feeding time is like a ritual, in another post I told I keep his bowl
full, and I do...but he still likes to be fed see...on top of the other
food...and now thanks to Mary, he likes a splash of - what'd you call
it - terrain?...he likes it now.

it's gettin comical. he won't start eating till I put the splash of can
food on it..but he leaves a tad of the can food.

After It starts running over (once a week) me and him donate it to the
little cats (we have a special bowl outside just for the homeless cats).