Old April 30th 05, 06:30 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:

I mean the dry food bounced off of her head. They really are like

children in many ways.

That is funny.

Now I have seen those little self feeding bowls, food and water...

I know I said it before; when I got Reprecht, his chin and around his
lips was almost raw looking...or the hair was sparse from eating in the
community maintained cat food plate. (I wonder if this is why they
prefer to eat off the top)

That sounds nasty. I think I would just put a bit of food in the
dish at a time and be sure to clean the dish with hot soapy water
a couple of times a week. That way you can top it off like he
likes it without the possibility of exposing him to bacteria that
could make that infection come back.

Bedtime for us two scalli-wags, it's raining here.

It has been cold and rainy here for days. I love such
weather. I also have a tin roof that you can hear the rain
on. It's great.