Old December 20th 05, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default What a week. :o(

Purrs coming for you and a fervid hope that 2006 will be a better year for
all of us!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:bff2ec2e2f60fce98313a5e5f640ed5a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Sorry, this is a long vent and moan. My appologies, but I need to get it
off my chest. ( I feel really bad asking this, but please could I have
some more purss for the Miles family and me?

As you know, HRFL is feeling lousy. He's better than he was, but still
feeling crappy. (

Lily has now picked up the sneezes too. The vet has said that it's just
a virus and because everyone is vaccinated, there is nothing to worry
about, but I worry all the same. Pandora had it last week and is feeling
better, and Cleo is now starting to sneeze too.

To top it all off, this morning I got carted off to the ER in an
ambulance. I was attacked by severe stomach cramps when feeding everyone
this morning and the ER docs were concerned it was a grumbling appendix.
I discharged myself this afternoon as they wanted to keep me overnight
for observation and quite frankly, at this moment in time, I just don't
have the time available as I am up to my eyes in work. As it is I have
had to put back a very important job until next week which now means a
further delay on a task that should have been completed 3 weeks ago. So
purrs that it's nothing serious would be gratefully recieved -
especially as I am flying to the USA for a 5 day Christmas break on
Thursday! The loss of 2 days work (as I've had to cancel work tomorrow
because of feeling ****ty today - I can't take the risk of letting
clients down) has meant that I've taken yet another financial blow. ((
Oh Joy.

I will be *SO* glad when 2005 is over. *HOPEFULLY* 2006 will be way
better. It seems it's been a crappy year for everyone, what with the
loss of so many to Rainbow Bridge, the USA Hurricaines, peoples general
circumstances...

Thanks for letting me vent folks.

Helen M