Old October 6th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Lesley

Default Picture of my Xena

Mommy of 2 wrote:
5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
she is.

Awww! I spent 16 years with Isis (Emeritus Professor of Feline Cute)
and she would have stood up and applauded Xena!

Serious cuteness!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs