Old November 2nd 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping WooToo

Iff we goez dere, wez gonna take ourown fudz. Fluffykits will haff to haff
three big truckz for hauling our fudz we won eat dere.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article , says...
Ohhh ur poo tummy. Dat souns like Piglet when her gotted in da hot suze
dat
her man hooman putted on hisown platez. gramby said dat stuzz could
eatz a
hole to China. Made Piglet realli sik.

Buttid how farfar aweigh iz China?? Pawpa haz neffur ben dere, sew I
haz no ideer. Fur awl weez noze China kuld be inna neggst kowntee
ohfur. Affur awl, hoomanz wike tu eggzaychurayt, ya noze.

--- Onyx

Wen yuz iz owtsyde an digz , yu-kno-wy, keep diggin an diggin.
Da klozezt way tu git tu China iz thru da middil ov da eerff.
Maybe we kin awwl go dere furr un abvenshur summytiyme.
--
Pitôônya