Old October 17th 16, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 3:08:08 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
:
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=
ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
=20
Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
=20
Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night[As the Teleporter whirrs a=
Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ba=
ll -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she =
left Tucson.]

Snowball'a teleporter starts to shake and shimmy and slowly comes to a halt.
"Redirektin Sowf Redirektin Sowf" appears on the dashboard. It starts whirring
again and heads south to Ginger Canyon...

Misty is still at the Sign-In table wondering where Snowball is. With each
thought her tail slashes in annoyance.

Snowball's teleporter opens its doors at Ginger Canyon. He cautiously steps out
and starts looking for a stunning white cat...