Old October 29th 16, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default Final Calling

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 8:38:22 AM UTC-7, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
This is from Terry Christian

Nikki House Of Christian

I don't know what happened to my previous post. It's just... gone. I
can't remember what all was in it.
My Nikki passed away sometime on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016.
I found her in a dark corner, under a shelf, dead. I have no idea WHY.
She is buried in my back yard, with my 3 other RB cats.
I adopted her on Aug 19th, 2016. So I only had her for 2 months.
I'm very upset about this, to say the least. She was such a pretty
cat.

Sooo sorry yo hrar about your sadness...
Hugs
Antee Sylvia & Pit2nya