Old February 27th 04, 06:29 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:26:30 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

What's the matter Bob? Disappointed that I am right and you are wrong. Every
time you post on here you put your foot in your mouth. So far you spoken out
against cat rescue, keeping cats indoors where they are safe, and of course
you have advised people it is ok to declaw their cats. No matter what proof
we have posted to you, you still don't hesitate to post like you are an
expert and that your position is right. Why can't you just admit that you
know absolutely nothing about cats?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:52:46 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

I see Bob is at it again. Now he is putting down cat rescue and posting
things that are not true. I wonder what other things he'll pull out of

his
ass?

Why is it that top-posting moronic trolls have this fixation with
donkeys?

--
Bob.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.

Funny. Nothing down here to reply to?

--
Bob.

The difference between ordinary stupid and extraordinary stupid can be
summed up in one word -- YOU.