Old February 27th 04, 06:41 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:40:24 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:01:33 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:01:05 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:
Please point me to the bit in that quote that says homing an indoor
cat is an 'admission of failture'.

Please point me at the bit in the quote where is says it isn't.

*shakes head* Ok, if you can't conduct a simple conversation I'll
adopt your posting style.

You're a blathering old fool.

Your opinion, but as you have shown yourself to be an animal abuser it
is not an opinion I attach any value to.

It's very odd, you and I seem to have interpreted that statement
completely differently. I took the 'we do rehome indoor cats' to mean
just that.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

As does yours. Blinkered.

I prefer to work with the facts. The really are simple.

I never said they *only* rehome indoor cats, I never said
they promote indoor cats, but they do rehome cats to indoor homes,

Only the sick, disabled, very old or those cats that have been waiting
for homes for so long that indoor only is seen as the lesser of two
evils - in other words they have failed to find them a proper home.

particularly if it's safer in the circumstances. Curiously, I know of
one situation recently - 2 littermates, 8 months old, very healthy and
active, in the CP's fostercare. There was a choice between two homes -
one with a garden, one in a flat. The CP went with the flat option.

Pull the other one.

It's absolutely true, I assure you. Believe what you want, but I'm the
one with the facts and experience, all you have is a cut/paste
standard reply and a bizarrely worrying approach to cat 'care'. I've
repeatedly offered you evidence - not my evidence, but the experience
of my local branch - and you continue to rubbish my comments. I can't
argue with that,

Your experience as an animal abuser is worthless. I prefer to take the
word of people who actually work with organizations like Cats
Protection - at the hard end, raising money and finding homes for
cats. Their consistent evidence is that neither CP or many of the
small shelters that follow CP's guidelines, will normally rehome a
healthy cat to an indoor only environment.

I really don't know why you're so obnoxious and defensive Mr
Brenchley, I just don't get your motives.

To save cats from abusers like you.

lol! ******.You really haven't a clue... I sincerely hope you don't
have cats.

I currently have three here, though one will be going to her new home
this weekend.

--
Bob.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.