Old November 25th 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT who is already cooking for tomorrow

On 2005-11-25, Jane penned:

Oh, man. I don't think I could individually pick out a live animal
and then eat it later. I am way too squeamish.

Me neither. My father, however, grew up on a chicken farm, so he was
used to it. Nope, not me. If it were ever to become necessary, I'd
probably be the first vegetarian survivalist. As far as I'm
concerned, meat comes on a styrofoam plate with a little pamper
under it, covered with plastic. It was never running around.

lol

Jane

My sentiments exactly =)

--