Old August 18th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Annownsing Maui Him-cat, DOC

I remfurred kuz of bein atta tedz, ted izunt sure how owlde i iz butted i iz
at leazt ten maybe more, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:07:13 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

tell him he kan hafit when hiz furz growz bak, anna don't let yourown

hooman
furgetta gifit to him when dat happinz, Tiger fur hiz howze, hey i iza

DOC
diz year alzo anna i juzt remfurred, dat iza same purrday az one of

soft's
hooman neicez, Tiger

My luf! Yew didn't effen tell dat to myownself! A DOC?!! Why dis
calls fur a sellabrashun.

[low voice] Countess, may I ask your chef to do me a faffur, pleeze?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/18/2006 9:59:11 AM