Old August 13th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mosborne

Default Need a vitamin recommendation

On Aug 13, 5:25*am, Flycaster wrote:
Our 10 year old queen is in need of a new vitamin. *She is quite healthy
(meaning she doesn't need anything with a special formulation). *We have
been giving her Pfizer's Pet Tab granules, but they have now been
discontinued. *Would like something similar. *Thanks.

Hi flycaster!
If you are shopping around for new vitamins, I would check out
vitalityscience.com. I have been using their immune support for about
4 months on my two girls and they are happier than ever! Deinitely
worth a look. take care...