Old November 10th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Hisspit Time!

The neighbor's big black boy kitty, Schwartzy, had the nerve to walk right
up to the glass doors in the living room! LOL I heard a horrific yowl and
came running to see what was wrong. I found him and Persia having a face
off through the glass. They both had their ears laid back flat and much
hissing and growling ensued. Schwartzy's mouth was moving so I suspect he
was uttering a few choice curse words, too He finally wandered off.
Persia watched very carefully to make sure the interloper didn't come back.
It was hysterical!

Jill