Old June 17th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default AW - but with a HAPPY Ending

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Abandoned Kitten Found in Public Mailbox in Boston

The kitten they're calling "Postina" likely was stuffed Friday through a
small opening of the mailbox and dropped several feet below, according to
the MSPCA Animal Care and Adoption Center.....The MSPCA is offering
Postina for adoption after several days of nourishment and a round of
vaccinations.

Complete story includes a pic of a calico (tortie w/ white for those over
the pond) kitten... with HUGE ears!

Christ. At least it wasn't 12 degrees out (12 F = -11 C), like it was
when Dewey Readmore Books was stuffed into the book drop in Iowa one
January night - and somehow managed to survive in there overnight! (I
don't think I have to explain who Dewey was to *this* crowd. )

What kind of lowlife throws a kitten in a mailbox??

Sorry, it's probably a sweet story, in the end at least, but I haven't
read it yet so I'm still just plain annoyed about it.

OK, now I'm going to read the whole thing, and maybe that will cheer
me up.

--
Joyce ^..^