Old June 22nd 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default UPDATE: AW - but with a HAPPY Ending

Kitten Dropped in Mailbox Adopted by Postal Worker
BOSTON - A New Hampshire postal worker is getting his own special
delivery....
Postal employee George Knapp and Dani-Jean Stuart have adopted the
two-pound, 8-week-old kitten that was dropped in a public mailbox in
Boston.

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message

Abandoned Kitten Found in Public Mailbox in Boston

The kitten they're calling "Postina" likely was stuffed Friday through a
small opening of the mailbox and dropped several feet below, according
to the MSPCA Animal Care and Adoption Center.....The MSPCA is offering
Postina for adoption after several days of nourishment and a round of
vaccinations.

Complete story includes a pic of a calico (tortie w/ white for those
over the pond) kitten... with HUGE ears!

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY