Old February 1st 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Big snow coming

we mite hafta take ursef up on dat, itz snowin now, we iz in jail watin fur
da vakumerz ta klean owrz floorz, OEJ, the abuzed
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
Yuze all kin port heer, suppozed to be a chilli 65 fur da hi, but ize kin
git mewomie to turn on da heeter so aftur weze go runrunrun round da yard
chasin greeblins weze kin git warm.

Booker

On 2/1/2011 6:39 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
up to twenty inches is the potential here in springfield, soft
wrote in message
We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.

The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia