Old June 29th 16, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

Matt Ferrari wrote:

Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Aww! He's cute! And yes, he does look like Goofy.

Congratulations!

--
Joyce

If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the
government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."
-- John Waters, on the sorry style of today's rebels