Old March 19th 04, 03:08 PM
lrulan

LOL! That's a good story, got me laughing at the keyboard.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

wrote in message
Tonight Roxy and Licorice were sitting on a high shelf, staring intently
upward. It seems there was a small insect crawling on the ceiling. Roxy
had her paw extended and was batting gently at the small black spot.
Suddenly, Licky stuck his nose up and sniffed the bug, causing it to fall
off the ceiling and down to the floor - and out of their reach. Roxy
responded by grabbing Licky's head with both paws and rather angrily
biting one of his ears. I swear, she looked for all the world like Moe
bopping Larry on the head for doing something stupid!

Joyce