Old June 21st 05, 04:21 PM
ChildFree23

Here's a pile to sit on. But don't let Lilith Kitten-Mahoney see
you, as she thinks sitting on my papers is HER job.

Debby

OK let me know, Miss Violette

Thank you, Miss Violette. I'll let you inspect everything before
I send it, okay?

Debby

I will sit next to you while they print and keep Trudi and TV from
coming over and messing up the printer, Miss Violette, sniffing the
lesser stressed ingers

Thank you, Miss Violette. [extends fingers to be examined]
Would you like to help me send out resumes?

Debby

big purrs for a new toona place, and grateful purrs that your house has
insurance and less stress, Miss Violette for her house

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center.
The official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a
hectic environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because
the fiscal year was coming to an end, and there just weren't
enough toonas to keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that
a furry stressful time in herown life is over. On to bigger and
betterer things! She's getting a small severance package, and
will be keeping her insurance under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney