Old May 19th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pardon me in advance if I post nastyness, Please

dnr wrote:

Could you - cyberwise and through school public-accessible records,
get his email addy and get him and Fruitcake together somehow? That is
if no one has done away w/Fruitcake by that time.....they sound like a
good pair of wackos. I can see it now: cyberbattle between "inflated
medal-collecting military ego" and "inflated college-prof-w/captive
-audience-for-his-b.s.ego". Do they have any other math profs beside
this anecdotal a******?

Oh NO!! Putting fruitty and the sex maniac together would endanger
young women everywhere. The lack of math instructors is part of the
problem. They pulled this guy from the Electrical Engineering
department to help fill a teaching shortage at the college. He is in
the process of getting a master's degree in math.

They do have a lot of other math instructors, most of whom are excellent
both at their job and at behaving like the professionals that they are.
This one is just totally pathetic.

Pam S. who will be taking the class again but not from him