Old January 14th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default Cleo wins again.... ;)

Helen Miles wrote:
Cleo is on a special Royal Canin veterinary diet for sensitive stomachs.

So, there I am in Tesco's wondering what the hell I *CAN* buy her that
she'll eat. On a whim I grabbed a box of *Natures Menu* cat food,...

If anyone wants to have a nosey at the website it's
www.naturesmenu.co.uk

Cleo is happily purring in her IKEA chair at the moment. Apparently the
human slave has redeemed herself!

If you can find any on the shelves, I'll also recommend Dene's products

http://www.denes.co.uk/cats/canned_cat_foods.php

This company began life in my home town :-)

--
MatSav