Old January 28th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default New Kitty in Town (kinda long)

Hello Mu, I'm Samwise Kitty. Welcome to the community.

Your humans talk to you and give you toys because they love you. They enjoy
having you around with them.

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Anti Shado" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jan 25, 10:22 am, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Meow, Mu! I'm Kitty Schottland. I am Boogie Da Harpurr Cat's widow.
Welcome to the community! Do you have a job yet? How old are you? Are
you
a boy or a girl? Have you been fixedwhennotbroke yet?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Queen Of The Moggies
Listkeeper - Back Claw Cats Club"Anti Shado" wrote
in ooglegroups.com...

Mu furry respectfully walks over to the lovely tortie lady.

It's good to meet you, ma'am. You iz da ladycat dat da big tuxie
towld me about when he bisited me atta da doption room. He wuz rite,
you iz luffly. He sed to tell you dat he feels fine now anna is
watchin ofur you.

To answer yer qwestions, I'ze got no job 'cept fur learnin about mine
new hoomans. Dat mite take a while as deyre so diffrent frum my ofur
ones. Dese hoomans actually want me to get onna dere laps anna dey
pets me when I do. I'ze not used to dat! Da lady hoomin keeps
talking about toyz, too. I don't unnerstand, but I'ze tryin.

I'ze a three yeers owld boykitty anna da ofur hoomans got me tutored,
anna dey also stolled mine frunt claws. Da new hooman lady anna man
wuz not happee bout that. Dey said sumfin about thinkin it was a
badbad fing. I'ze OK about it now, although I don't like to have mine
frunt paws touched much. Da hooman lady touches dem, but she rubs
gentle anna it feels pretty gud.

Dere's lots about my new hoomans dat I don't unnerstand. Like why
dere always talking to me, anna why dey wants toys and such, anna why
dey seems so happy when I hang out wif dem. My owld hoomans nefer did
anyfing like dat. Dey just kept mine fud anna water full anna
lidderbox clean.

Fangu fur da welkum, Ma'am