Old July 1st 04, 09:35 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:57:31 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

Ok Folks, I'm not from the USA and got 20 out of 48. Those little tiny
states up the top right always confuse me....

How did you go?

http://www.pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf

Yowie

hey, I'm impressed, as I'm sure I wouldn't do well trying to name
other countries' states/territories. Heck I probably would have
trouble just naming the countries. As for how I did... OK once I quit
trying to put Delaware in the ocean. Managed to get them all in the
right spots, although I did hear a bong or two. I usually get them in
the right part of the country, but switch them around a little, like
Indiana where Illinois goes, and sometimes switch around the Great
Lake states.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]