Old July 1st 04, 01:34 PM
David Stevenson

Yowie wrote
Ok Folks, I'm not from the USA and got 20 out of 48. Those little tiny
states up the top right always confuse me....

How did you go?

http://www.pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf

12. Mind you, I did not notice the time limit, so I was taking it
easy! I did not get many wrong, and I am sure it told me Virginia was
wrong when it wasn't, so I wasted some time finally putting it back
where I had already tried.

25 second time. Getting interesting!

31. Great way of learning!

32. Improvement slowing!

34. Getting tired. I shall get back to it!!!!!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome