Old February 7th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Lilith ...

On Feb 7, 1:13*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
"The Boca Deb" wrote in messagenews:aYqdnX7F8eAubBDUnZ2dnUVZ_ovinZ2d@earth link.com

... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. *Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. *I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Thankfully our WoW guild is a guild of cat lovers. There's been many a boss
fight that has to be repeated because a cat jumped on the keyboard at
exactly the wrong time, causing the whole party to wipe. Other guilds would
no doubt kick the member if it happened more than once, but our guild just
swears creatively and then laughs.

We're "Too drunk to care" on Eldre'Thalas if you wanted to know.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. *Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

That or you are paying too much attention to the stupid box thing (the
computer) and not enough attention to her :-)

I particularly like it when Suki (she'd make a bag of hammers look smart)
tries to catch the murlocs (or whatever other rapidly moving monster) on the
screen. Its cute, but it can make killing such things difficult when there's
a cat head & frantically moving paw in the way. And she meows like Ive taken
away her toy if I kill it first. Strange cat.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Oh I got in trouble a lot when Mischief would walk in front of the
screen, cause I was the main Tank. Trying to fight while peering
around a cat is no fun at all. And she liked to lounge on the monitor
so I would have a paw or tail blocking my map.

Also she would step on the keyboard, but usually on the mic button and
she would meow in to the mic. So you would hear,
"Meow.....Meow...'Missy, get down....Meow...Missy OFF!!'....MEOW!!!"

The whole guild would be like, "WTF??"

*sigh* I miss WoW...

Kristi