Old February 22nd 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Little Boy and the alarm clock

No cluons were harmed when John F. Eldredge wrote:
It could be worse. On one occasion, I was very late to work because
Cinders had stepped on the button on top of the clock that canceled the
alarm from going off at all, so that I didn't wake up until after the
time at which I was supposed to be at work.

Oh yes, it could be worse. One morning Little Boy set off the alarm, I got
up, showered, shaved, got dressed and was ready for work four hours early.

I did go back to bed...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--