Old September 27th 16, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The New Other Guy

Default Marlo progress report

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:54:51 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

I agree, Mary, no need to try to change things up. Marlo will find a
comfy spot to sleep. Buffy sometimes sleeps with me but not always. The
size of the bed doesn't seem to matter. I'm convinced cats increase in
density at night. LOL

Their body heat reaches supernova levels. The area under them can get
extremely warm, and if mine is nestled in the crook of my legs, I almost
have to make him move.

Depends on what time of year it is. Right now we're in a heat wave, so
yeah, I feel the same way. But on chilly nights, the unlimited source of
warmth that is a cat is quite welcome.

GLyN seldom sleeps on the bed, with OR without me,
and when he does, it's usually because it's cold or
raining.

Recently, we had a 'cooler' night, temps got below 60
for the first time in maybe 6 months, so he DID decide
he could spend a few hours napping with me.

But now, just days later, it's 100 daytime and mid 70s
at night, so not seeing a lot of him except when he's
hungry.