Old December 20th 16, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Anybody in touch with David Stevenson?

On 12/20/2016 10:18 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:26:00 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
along with so many others. I hope he's okay.

Jill

Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.

Thanks.