Old September 28th 04, 01:39 AM
Mary

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

"C P" wrote in message
news:jo06d.61093$wV.41782@attbi_s54...
One or more of my cats is peeing on stuff now and again. I've tried all

sorts of things, but I'm here to ask for help. How can I get them to stop?
They're all healthy, I know it's not medical in nature.

Please, any suggestions/ideas are welcome, EXCEPT getting rid of them.

Thank
You.

Cori

Would never suggest the latter!

You say it's not medical in nature; just to make sure - have they been

checked for a UTI at the vet's since this started happening? Cause this is
a classic symptom of a cat having a UTI.

It sure is and I would add that the OP might think about any major or minor
change in the cats' environment--food, activity, company, etc. Additions and
subtractions to the household, unusual noises, that sort of thing.