Old January 8th 05, 09:42 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

ken wrote:

Last night our kitten fell about 20 feet from an upsairs landing. He
limped a bit, seemed to register pain when I touched his side, but
after a nap of 2 hours, seemed to be fine..He chased a laser dot for
about 10 minutes, ate and walked with no limp.

I picked him up and he didn't register the pain as he did earlier
(hissing, growling and wincing.

Could he have rebounded competely just with a nap? any other
expereriences like this?

Kittens are rather fragile creatures, and even cats that
young cats can be expert at concealing injuries and
ailments. I'd have him seen by a vet, just to be sure!