Old March 20th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Crackle Sak, another installment

Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in favour of
the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some catnip on it and now
she won't leave it alone! The only time I can get her to stop is to chase
her up to the bed to sleep with me, and sometimes that's difficult. She
doesn't want to leave the crackle sack; she just rolls around on it. What
used to sound like her scratching around in her litter box is now her
rolling around on the crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip
on the crackle sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she
looked like a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill