Old June 29th 04, 06:35 AM
Marina

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote
I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Lots of employment purrs are winging their way over the Atlantic for you
(and all our other friends looking for a job in the US).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki