Old November 24th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Memfur thu cold/flu post????

On Nov 24, 3:20*pm, Cheryl wrote:
Ower frens frum Scatland warned usses bout catchin thu hoomins colds.
Well, now we duznt no wat tu du cuz owers gotten wun. Shez bin moanin
bout hedake an makin alla those stranj snifflin an sneezin an snortin
noises sinz yesturday. She wuz gonna stay home wif us enyway tuday ifn
she dint feel beddur (she dint) but she wud have bin home enyway cuz thu
snowmonsturs camed tu stay an hur werk wuz closed enyway. But she did
haveta git dressed an dig thu snomonsters cuz they wuz blokkin thu door.
I (Sam) got past hur wen she went Out, but changed my mind bout thu Out
and camed bak in. Akshually, Meomie laffed an sed sumfing bout neffer
having seen me chanj my mind so fast in hur life! Well, I akss yu, that
cold stuff camed rite up myne legs, an theer wuz a stranj hoomin nex
door throwin it round wif a shovel anna lot more enerjy than Meomie
effur shows, I kin tell yu! Shes finkin bout leevin thu rest uv it til
it melts on itz own.

Enyway, I hopes yu will all send best wishus that we duznt develop that
disgustin runny nose and sniffle an coff she got.

--
Sam and Cinnamon

Purrs for her to get betterer an YOONS gnot to get sik (burp)

Missy

Dat wuz disGUSTin

WooToo

Dat wuz (burp) turkeybird (burp)