Old November 5th 03, 01:31 AM
The Clowder

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Mrrqueekkk!

We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.

Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.

SweetQueekz to awl,
Ms. M-M

Oh, Ms. Martha Mound, wee'ze furry sorry to heeer dis. Wee'ze nown
Mr. T.S. Eliot an yurownselv frum waywaybak, an wee'ze purrrrrrrrrin
dat his passin wuz gentull an wiffowt enny payn.

Dere ar plenny ov xtra purrrrrrs onda way fur yur hoomins an dere
sadsad harts, wee no dey's missin him furryfurrymuch.

Mietze
Paw Ess: mymom is haffin a badbad senyur momint an cannot reememfur
yur House ov Naym. I will mayk shur da Mr. T.S. Eliot is wun ov da
Onorees at da Jellicle Ball iffn yu wud bee so kind to let mineselv no
dis. Yu can mayl: riddik at mindspring dot com

--
Remove the first m to reply